Tuesday 9 September 2014

Bloom Your Sleepy Garden of Mind

Sometimes we come to a stage where everything seems different  and difficult from past but it is the time, time of NOW that how  we take it with open mind, mind of hope, effort  with trust on ALLAH TA’ALA(GOD) or as a  dull mind and heart that now everything is going against me nothing can be change because

 



I am very unlucky and my bad time is started with hopeless heart we used to say that yes I am hopeful but how this can be happen, how flowers can bloom in my sleepy garden of life .when we become depressed and sad we don’t take any bold step in path of life because of fear, fear of failure, fear of insult by people just by breaking the fear on artificial gods we can be magical strong and successful person, so cheers, smile, bloom and spread your fragrance to others sleepy gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment